Trucker Passions Forum

STEP 1) Click Into Any Category - STEP 2) Click NEW TOPIC - STEP 3) Post! It's that simple!
Members with accounts over 24 hours old are encouraged to click into the Introduction Area category to say hello!
Have fun!

If I were a hitchhiker

View previous topic :: View next topic  

corygroo
(deleted)

Posted:     Post subject: If I were a hitchhiker

I would not impose whatsoever on the driver and pay him generously for the service. I'm looking for a ride from the east coast to the south, namely, Charlotte, NC to Houston, Tx, but am quite flexible as far as destination.. please contact me <snip> if you have any leads with "hitchhiker" in the the subject

No personal contact info. in the forums.

lonelytrucker63_PREV
(deleted)

Posted:     Post subject:

.seee my ad looking for driving partner

haulinazz469

haulinazz469

PostPosted:     Post subject:
.Hi.

Check me out here and on yahoo. Gimme a shout back if your interested in learning more.

Brian

classicone
(deleted)

.i will how far from your area will you travel?,

skateboarder_PREV
(deleted)

.Stay here for now. Why wouldn't I answer. I like your profile..I would like to learn more..skateboarder

cheriee

cheriee

PostPosted:     Post subject: well anyone looking for company
hi i m needing a ride to either lousiana or florida,anywhere out of this small town i am stuck in now.I have a profile on here with picture so you can see i'm not ugly at all. Very Happy would like to get out of here soon if i can. thanks cherie

cherie richardson

cmapson

cmapson

PostPosted:     Post subject:
`i live in the elkhart indiana area and have been layed off for awhile i have family in seattle area and a job waiting need to be there by wed or thur. can any one help i can get anywhere between elkhart and lincoln ne. buy tomorrow nite.

bob201539
(deleted)

`i am driver that normally runs between st.louis,mo. and california. i am always ready to give a ride if it feels safe. not all get that ride. if you are in my lanes and need a ride text me at five seven three five one three sevenone seven seven. we'll talk about it to be sure bth are comfortable.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Trucker Passions Forum index -> Hitchhikers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© phpBB Limited

• Home | Your Account | Search

| Contact | Advertise on this Site

| Journalists, Bloggers & Press Inquiries

| Online Dating Directory Webmasters

| Affiliate Program

| Passions Network : Free Dating, Chat & Social Networking

| Terms | Privacy Policy

© 2004 - 2021